What Causes Carbon Monoxide Leaks In Homes?

Posted by julius johnson on

Carbon Monoxide has no smell, taste or sound. It is a deadly silent killer. 

Here are some tips on reducing this deadly gas in your homes.

Don't use oven or gas ranges for heating.

Keep well ventilated rooms. Have vents installed and don't block or close vents in rooms.

Have your chimneys cleaned at least once per year. The build up of ash can have detrimental consequences. 

Use electric powered equipment or tools vs gas powered equipment or tools in your homes. The electric powered equipment are much safer. These don't emit Carbon Monoxide.

Don't leave your automobiles, motorcycles running inside garages.. If you do must leave your car running inside garages, raise the garage door.

Implementing these tips can help save you and your love ones life.

Please Like, Share And Comment


Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published